Sunday, September 20, 2015

Celebrating our 5 year Wedding Anniversary

Anthony and I celebrated our 5 year Wedding Aniversary this week. I'm amazed at how quickly time has passed and thankful to have such a wonderful husband! 

The night we got engaged, Anthony suprised me at Christmas Eve dinner along with the help of the Tampa fire department!

Our wedding day, St. George Island


Anthony suprised me with a wedding album as our anniversary gift. For 5 years, you are suppose to give something made of wood, to signify the strength and durability over time, so the wedding album has a wooden cover. 
The album is beautiful! I keep pulling it out to look at the photos from our special day, and I love that the album has professional pictures in it I've never seen before. 





Happy Anniversary Anthony! Looking forward to many more! 

1 comment: